Friday, January 8, 2021

Sol Sepatu and Half Raboo Raboo

T'was Wednesday and my three year-old Vans were pretty worn out from all the use and abuse through the years, so in a manly fashion, I went to the sol sepatu close to my house to mend them, stealing a quick ride at lunch time.


In the late afternoon after work, I went out to meet Luke by the McDonald's at BSD Plaza for a Raboo Raboo ride. Waited for quite a while and took some photos of a classic BSD backdrop, only to find out he was still taking care of some things at home.


Being the good citizen I am, I headed to his house to wait some more. His dad owns an immaculate Toyota Kijang kotak, which I figured was kinda cool, more photo-ops.


We left and cycled around Alam Sutera, then through Jl Raya Serpong, then stopped by Gading Serpong for a quick break when it started to rain a bit.


In the end I went back home alone since I didn't want to expose myself to more people and crowds, while the others continued their Raboo Raboo ride to Tangerang Kota. Thanks to the rain, I arrived home with a wet and sandy back, shoes, and bike, it's a good idea to carry around a saddle cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment